In order to continuously deliver high-quality care, long-term care administrators must constantly update their knowledge about rules, regulations, and operational best practices. To that end, LeadingAge Wyoming provides formal educational opportunities to meet that need.
LeadingAge Wyoming delivers two primary educational conferences each year, one each spring and our Annual Conference in the fall. Other educational sessions – including webinars and guest speakers – are coordinated as necessary to help our members stay on top of a changing healthcare landscape. We encourage member suggestions and feedback to ensure that LeadingAge Wyoming educational offerings are meeting member needs.
Click here to read more about Medicaid changes from the Wyoming Department of Health.
Spring Conference Focuses on Long Term Care
The LeadingAge Wyoming 2014 Spring Conference in Casper delivered a wealth of information on how changes in the long-term care industry are impacting our state and our work. Sessions focused on changes in Long Term Care and what the Department of Health is doing for Long Term Care Reform, on rate reimbursement methodology, issues surrounding involuntary discharge under WY law, key legislative issues, and more. Please click on the links below to view the presentations from the sessions.
- Assessing the Necessity Spring 2014 Presentation
- Home on the Range Spring 2014
- Leading Age – May 2014
- LTC Market Analysis 2014 – Spring Steering Committe
- Nick Healey CFR – 2011 – Title 42 – Vol 5 – Sec 483-12-1
- Nick Healey Nursing Facility Involuntary Discharge Process
- Tammy Martin Modeling Handouts All combined
- Tammy Martin Leading Age Casper (Power Point)